Vail Daily obituary: James Hockett Stephens
February 10, 2016
James Hockett Stephens died on Jan. 31.
Stephens is survived by his wife, Jean Gates Stephens; daughters, Cindy Webb, Deborah Burford and Lynn Laramore; brother, William A. Stephens; grandchildren, Jacob, Christopher and Travis Webb, Kane and Austin and Taylor, Laramore, James and Leslie Burford; and seven great-grandchildren.
Memorial services were held last week at First Presbyterian Church, 3940 1/2 Road, Grand Junction. Send memorials to Hope West Hospice in Grand Junction and condolences to http://www.brownscremationservice.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon