Vail Daily obituary: James Hockett Stephens
February 10, 2016
James Hockett Stephens died on Jan. 31.
Stephens is survived by his wife, Jean Gates Stephens; daughters, Cindy Webb, Deborah Burford and Lynn Laramore; brother, William A. Stephens; grandchildren, Jacob, Christopher and Travis Webb, Kane and Austin and Taylor, Laramore, James and Leslie Burford; and seven great-grandchildren.
Memorial services were held last week at First Presbyterian Church, 3940 1/2 Road, Grand Junction. Send memorials to Hope West Hospice in Grand Junction and condolences to http://www.brownscremationservice.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest