Vail Daily obituary: Roseline Ransom, 1945-2016
February 10, 2016
Roseline Ransom, 70, of Gypsum, passed away on Jan 30 at Larchwood Inns.
She was born on July 13, 1945, to Epifano and Mary Garcia in Taos, New Mexico. Roseline was a daycare provider.
She is survived by her husband, Bert Ransom; daughters, Jackilie Leyba and Annie Burnham; two brothers; three sisters; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at a later date in Gypsum. Online condolences can be left at http://www.Callahan-Edfast.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect