Vail Daily obituary: Roseline Ransom, 1945-2016
February 10, 2016
Roseline Ransom, 70, of Gypsum, passed away on Jan 30 at Larchwood Inns.
She was born on July 13, 1945, to Epifano and Mary Garcia in Taos, New Mexico. Roseline was a daycare provider.
She is survived by her husband, Bert Ransom; daughters, Jackilie Leyba and Annie Burnham; two brothers; three sisters; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at a later date in Gypsum. Online condolences can be left at http://www.Callahan-Edfast.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today