Vail Daily obituary: Roseline Ransom, 1945-2016
February 8, 2016
Roseline Ransom, 70, of Gypsum, passed away on Jan. 31 at Larchwood Inns.
She was born on July 13, 1945, to Epifano and Mary Garcia in Taos, New Mexico. Roseline was a daycare provider.
She is survived by her husband, Bert Ransom; daughters, Jackilie Leyba and Annie Burnham; two brothers; three sisters; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at a later date in Gypsum. Online condolences can be left at http://www.Callahan-Edfast.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists
- Whistle Pig Vail announces Nathaniel Rateliff as part of 2019 lineup