Group seeks questions for Vail debate
VAIL ” A group called Citizens for Change will hold a debate for Vail Town Council candidates Oct. 24, at 5:30 p.m. at in the main ballroom of the Holiday Inn-Apex Vail, next to McDonald’s in West Vail.
The group wants Vail residents to look over the following questions or suggest their own:
– What do you feel is the single biggest problem facing Vail today, and what solution do you propose?
– Vail was rated No. 2 this year in SKI Magazine. What would you do to get Vail back to No. 1?
– Do you feel that redevelopment is an important part of Vail’s future success?
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
– Is Vail a quaint Bavarian village or is it a hub of cultural and economic vitality for the Rocky Mountain region?
– Do you feel that the vibrancy of Vail’s core areas has diminished, and if so why?
– Is our current leadership getting the job done? Are today’s leaders leading us appropriately into the future?
Send feedback or suggested questions to email@example.com or fax to 479-7511.