Gypsum holiday light competition winners named
Vail, CO Colorado
GYPSUM – The winners of Gypsum’s 18th annual holiday lights competition have been announced.
Prizes will be available for pick up at the annex building, 3293 Cooley Mesa Road, on Wednesday. Photo ID is required to redeem a prize. Call Marie with questions at 970-524-1740.
• Grand prize winner, $250 gift certificate from AmericInn Eagle: 0440 Porphery, Randall and Linda Marner.
• First runner-up, $50 gift certificate to Integra Auto: 20A Tenderfoot, Chatfield, Danean Boukather.
• Children’s choice winner, $100 cash from Vail Valley Jet Center: 831 U.S. Highway 6, Frank Ward.
• Clark Griswold Award, $50 gift certificate to Columbine Market: 760 Valley Road, Gerald Olesen.
• Best LED lights, $50 credit, Holy Cross Energy: 110 Ponderosa, Ricky and Darlene Juedemann.
• Eagle River Estates, $50 gift card, Heidi’s Deli: 0114 Riverview, Doug Barton.
• Old Town, $70 gift certificate to D Jensen Electric: 154 Spring Circle, Micheal and Tammi Boeke.
• Gypsum Estates, $50 gift card for Napa Auto parts: 115 Sage Court, Lynn Elliott.
• Cotton Ranch/Sky Legend, $50 gift card to Highway 6 Store, Gypsum: 175 Timberwolf Cotton Ranch.
• Chatfield Corners, $50 gift certificate, Mac’s Liqours: 0080 Stone Court, Jennifer Collins.
• Buckhorn Valley, $50 Highway 6 Store Gypsum: 61 Apache, Douglas and Maria Crabb.
• Horse Pasture, $50 gift certificate from the Gypsum Chamber: 950 Valley Road, Bob Mayne.
• Willowstone, $50 punch card to Gypsum Rec Center: 100 Price Place, Oscar Lozano.