House fire rebuild fund | VailDaily.com
YOUR AD HERE »

House fire rebuild fund

My home was lost due to a neighbor who left an unattended fireplace lit in her unit. After 2 1/2 years of dealing with numerous litigations with the insurance company, I'm left with an $80,000 assessment that needs to be paid or this property will be leaned on. I've sold what little belongings I had that survived that fire, I've been working, paying a mortgage on a house I can't live in and doing whatever work on the house I can do myself. I need to come up with the funds to settle outstanding bills avoid being leaned on by the homeowners association. If you would like to help me, please visit my GoFundMe at www.gofundme.com/dave-shousefirerebuildfund. Regards, David Fuentes.

Support Local Journalism


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User