How to Enjoy the Vail Jazz Festival
To enhance your enjoyment of the Labor Day Weekend Party in the beautiful Vail Valley, please respect the following guidelines:
– Admission is limited to pass holders wearing the Labor Day Weekend Party credential and audience members carrying a valid session ticket. Please have your credential or ticket stub with you at all time.
– No smoking is permitted in the Vail Cascade Resort and Spa Centennial Ballroom and Foyer.
– All cellular phones and pagers must be turned off before each performance.
– Doors open thirty minutes before each session with priority seating for pass holders only. Thereafter, seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis (no seat saving please!).
– As a courtesy to musicians and other audience members, please take your seats at least 5 minutes before each session is scheduled to begin. Note that the intermission between sessions is only twenty minutes.
– Please refrain from all conversations during performances.
– Flash photography, filming, video and audiotaping are
prohibited during the performances.
The acquisition extends a strategy of buying ski areas near big cities, with the hopes that local skiers will buy Epic Passes and visit the company’s owned and partner resorts across the country and world.