How to Enjoy the Vail Jazz Festival
To enhance your enjoyment of the Labor Day Weekend Party in the beautiful Vail Valley, please respect the following guidelines:
– Admission is limited to pass holders wearing the Labor Day Weekend Party credential and audience members carrying a valid session ticket. Please have your credential or ticket stub with you at all time.
– No smoking is permitted in the Vail Cascade Resort and Spa Centennial Ballroom and Foyer.
– All cellular phones and pagers must be turned off before each performance.
– Doors open thirty minutes before each session with priority seating for pass holders only. Thereafter, seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis (no seat saving please!).
– As a courtesy to musicians and other audience members, please take your seats at least 5 minutes before each session is scheduled to begin. Note that the intermission between sessions is only twenty minutes.
– Please refrain from all conversations during performances.
– Flash photography, filming, video and audiotaping are
prohibited during the performances.