Knowing your limitations
1. Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. it is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. you must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible fron above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use devices to prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Vail’s updated plans regarding the state guidelines and isolation housing requirements is one of several pieces of information guests are waiting on heading into the 2020-21 season.