Leak evacuates day care | VailDaily.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Leak evacuates day care

EDWARDS ” Children were evacuated from the Miller Ranch Child Care Center and residents were alerted after a gas leak was reported in the area.

“It was near the day care, so just to be safe we had all the kids play outside where there’s more fresh air,” said Sheriff’s Office Public Information Officer Shannon Cordingly.

Source Gas and the Sheriff’s Office were on the scene, and no injuries were reported.



The 911 call came in at about 2 p.m., Cordingly said.

“People were smelling that rotten egg smell,” she said.


Support Local Journalism


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User