Letter: 10 good reasons to run or walk the Gypsum Daze 5K
- Only $10 entry fee. ($20 after July 18)
- Great goodie bags
- A Gypsum Daze hat to every finisher
- Enough drawing prizes for approximately half of the runners
- It’s only 3.1 miles (Not 6.2 like a 10K)
- It finishes downhill
- Friendly volunteers at every change of direction on well-marked course
- Ribbons awarded to all place winners in each age group for run, overall for walkers
- Kids free play area, hometown parade and huge car show after the race
- Proceeds go to purchase children’s books at the Gypsum Library
Hope to see you out there at the Gypsum Town Hall on July 20. Register online at townofgypsum.com or in person at the Gypsum Town Hall or day of race at Lundgren Boulevard and Valley Road starting at 7a.m. Race starts at 8 a.m. sharp. We’ll have another fun time and there’ll be plenty of time to rest up before the Scotty McCreery concert at 7 p.m.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Due to budget shortfalls, Vail Resorts has pulled this winter’s funding for its cloud seeding program — the longest-running in the state at 44 years — potentially reducing the amount of water flowing down the…