Live music in Beaver Creek for spring skiing
Vail CO, Colorado
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado ” Spring skiing and snowboarding gets sweeter with live music from local and regional bands in Beaver Creek. The outdoor concert series rocks Red Tail Camp and Broken Arrow on weekends through April 13.
Musicians will perform on The Talons Deck at Red Tail Camp on Beaver Creek Mountain. At Broken Arrow, enjoy live music and homemade apres-ski cuisine around the outdoor fire pit and patio. Broken Arrow is located at the base of Arrowhead Mountain at Beaver Creek Resort.
– Today, All Strung Out at Broken Arrow from 3 to 5 p.m.
– Sunday, “HY3” Holden Young Trio at Red Tail Camp from 1to 3:30 p.m.
– Saturday, March 22, Johnny Mogombo at Broken Arrow from 3 to 5 p.m.
– Sunday, March 23, The Laughing Bones at Red Tail Camp from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
– Saturday, March 29, Johnny Mogombo at Broken Arrow from 3 to 5 p.m.
– Sunday, March 30, Pest 4 Echo at Red Tail Camp from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
– Sunday, April 6, Primer at Red Tail Camp from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
– Sunday, April 13, The Laughing Bones at Red Tail Camp from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Live outdoor concerts are free of charge, with food and drink specials available for purchase. For more information on the concerts, call Broken Arrow at 845-6750 or Red Tail Camp at 845-5531. For information on spring lodging and activities, visit http://www.beavercreek.com or call (800) 404-3535. Beaver Creek closes for the winter season on April 13.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Due to budget shortfalls, Vail Resorts has pulled this winter’s funding for its cloud seeding program — the longest-running in the state at 44 years — potentially reducing the amount of water flowing down the…