Grand County commissioners to hear marijuana permit request
July 1, 2016
The Grand County commissioners will conduct a public hearing regarding a special use permit for a marijuana cultivation facility near Granby.
The board will consider the application on Tuesday, July 22, in the Grand County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
The Grand County Planning Commission denied a special use permit for the same applicant, Kevin Speier, during its July 9 meeting.
Speier had applied for a special use permit to grow recreational marijuana in the former Mountain Parks Electric warehouse building north of the intersection of U.S. Highway 40 and U.S. Highway 34.
Trending In: Marijuana
- Legal pot: Problem or panacea? Is Colorado, The Centennial State, becoming The Stoner State?
- Vail, Beaver Creek hotel concierge services assisting with pot-related questions
- Deals on 4/20 around Vail
- High Valley Farms lives to grow another year
- Pot poll sees support for retail reefer tax that could generate $2M a year
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move