Maya’s Friday Afternoon Club returns Friday, June 24, with live music
If you go …
What: Friday Afternoon Club.
When: Fridays through Sept. 9; terrace opens at 5 p.m., music starts at 6 p.m.
Where: Maya in the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, 126 Riverfront Lane, Avon.
Cost: Admission is free.
More information: Call 970-790-5500.
AVON — Summer will kick into high gear today when Maya’s popular Friday Afternoon Club returns for the season with live country music by Walker Williams.
Located inside The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, the Maya terrace opens at 5 p.m., with the live music starting at 6 p.m. Watch a Vail Valley sunset while taking advantage of $3 tacos, $4 beers, $6 margaritas and $7 premium spirits.
FAC music lineup
Today — Walker Williams: Country music
• July 1 — Potcheen: Celtic-punk-bluegrass pirate rock
• July 8 — Platonics: Pop, rock, dance and country
• July 15 — Bill McKay & Ash Ganley: Blues and classic rock
• July 22 — Turn Table Revue: Classic pop and bluegrass
• July 29 — JV3: ’90s hits
• Aug. 5 — Monte Selby: Classic rock
• Aug. 12 — Ash Ganley Trio: Modern acoustic folk
• Aug. 19 — The Radio: Top-40 hits
• Aug. 26 — Jerry & Joy: Funk and R&B
• Sept. 2 — Margarita Brothers: Beach fun
• Sept. 9 — Style: Top-40 hits
Also this summer, Maya is hosting Jazzy Mondays from 5 to 7 p.m., featuring live music by Tony Gulizia and Brian Loftus, with happy hour served all night long.
Maya pours more than 100 agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas and features an expansive terrace with Beaver Creek views and outdoor fire pits. The Westin Riverfront offers complimentary on-site valet parking for Maya diners and bar patrons, based on availability.
For more information on Maya, visit http://www.richardsandoval.com/mayabc.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User