‘Mindfulness Coloring Book’ tops this week’s best-sellers at The Bookworm of Edwards
1. “Mindfulness Coloring Book,” by Emma Farrarons.
2. “Celtic Designs Artist’s Coloring Book,” by Peter Pauper Press.
3. “We Are Called to Rise,” by Laura McBride.
4. “B Side,” by Ben Yagoda.
5. “Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,” by Marie Kondo.
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
6. “All the Light We Cannot See,” by Anthony Doerr.
7. “Making of a Community,” by John Horan-Kates.
8. “5th Wave,” by Rick Yancey.
9. “Brave Enough,” by Cheryl Strayed.
10. “Crenshaw,” by Kathy Applegate.