Bruce Eaton Corriveau, 1995-2015
August 18, 2015
Bruce Saint Anthony Eaton Corriveau, 20, of Cheyenne, died Aug. 3 in Larimer County.
He was born March 31, 1995, in Cheyenne to Bruce and Jamie Corriveau.
Bruce grew up in Gypsum and attended Eagle County Schools until 2012 when he relocated to Cheyenne. He was currently a student at Laramie County Community College and a floor associate at Big Lots. He was vice president of Mid-Knight Cruiserz Car Club in Cheyenne.
He is survived by his parents, Bruce and Jamie Corriveau, of Cheyenne, and John Eaton, of Gypsum; sisters April Sandoval-Eaton, Cody Eaton and Arie-Anya Corriveau, all of Cheyenne; brothers, Diego Corriveau and Armani Corriveau, of Cheyenne; grandparents, Dorothy Roybal, of Cheyenne, Joseph and Sharon Propernick, of Gypsum, Bruce Henry Corriveau, of Vermont, Frank and Rochelle Mondlak, of Pueblo, and Deena and Danny Eaton, of Gypsum; great-grandparents James and Isabella Fletcher, of Cheyenne, Robert and Patricia Ashley, of Arizona, and Ralph and Janice Starr, of Tennessee; as well as numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
Services were held in Cheyenne on Aug. 9. Cremation has taken place under the care of Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home. Online condolences may be made at http://www.schrader cares.com. A Go Fund Me account has been set up to assist with medical and funeral costs.
"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light, my son."
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move