Christine Lopez, of Minturn, 1987-2010
July 28, 2010
Christine Marie “Bean” Lopez, of Minturn, passed away July 19. She was born April 29, 1987, in Glenwood Springs, the daughter of Eloy and Patricia Lopez.
Christine enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. A few of Christine’s favorite things to do as a child were camping and fishing with her family. As she grew older, she enjoyed jumping on her four-wheeler and venturing in the mountains. Christine attended Red Canyon High School and graduated in 2004. She later went to Cambridge College for massage therapy. She dreamed of owning her own shop in Minturn.
A memorial service will take place at the old Battle Mountain High School Auditorium in Eagle-Vail at 7:30 p.m. Friday. A Catholic mass will be held on at 1 p.m. Saturday at St. Patrick’s Parish in Minturn followed by interment at Riverview Cemetery in Minturn. A reception will take place at the spirit center next to the St. Patrick’s Parish on Main Street.
Christine is preceded in death by her father, Eloy Lopez, and grandmother, Maria D. Lopez.
She is survived by her mother, Patricia Lopez, sister Barbie (Adrian), brother Dwayne (Sonia), fiance Daniel Sandoval, niece Mika and nephew Phillip.
Christine had been blessed with a large extended family and many long-term friends, who will all miss her very much.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job