David K. Jacobson, April 24, 1961 – Jan. 3, 2019
January 15, 2019
David K. Jacobson is survived by his daughter Sierra Jacobson (Lovato) and three brothers Curtis, Danny and Wayne Jacobson, and mother Norma Jacobson.
He worked at a phone company in Eagle, Anchorage, Montana, and Washington for many years.
He resided in Hotchkiss Colorado.
He will be missed by many. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to Sierra at 1055c Cottonwood Pass Road, Gypsum, CO, 81637.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode