Debra Lynn Keltner
August 13, 2015
Debra Lynn Keltner passed away on July 30. She was 54 years old. Debra was born in San Jose, California. She was the daughter of Sharon K. Nelson, Theodore Katsinis and Donald W. Nelson; the mother of Karrisa L. Keltner and Keegan L. Keltner; the sibling of Dailene Rae, Dorinda K. Lilgreen and Donna S. Carruthers; and the grandparent of Jacklynn Keltner.
Debra elected cremation and whole body donation with http://www.Meaningful Donation.com so that she could help further advance science and research. There will be a mountainside service to spread her ashes at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)