Debra Lynn Keltner
August 13, 2015
Debra Lynn Keltner passed away on July 30. She was 54 years old. Debra was born in San Jose, California. She was the daughter of Sharon K. Nelson, Theodore Katsinis and Donald W. Nelson; the mother of Karrisa L. Keltner and Keegan L. Keltner; the sibling of Dailene Rae, Dorinda K. Lilgreen and Donna S. Carruthers; and the grandparent of Jacklynn Keltner.
Debra elected cremation and whole body donation with http://www.Meaningful Donation.com so that she could help further advance science and research. There will be a mountainside service to spread her ashes at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first