Joyce Juanette Terry, July 28, 1928 — Aug. 7, 2018 (obituary)
August 15, 2018
Joyce Juanette Terry, 90, of Commerce City, passed away with her family by her side on Aug. 7. Joyce was born to Beldon and Elizabeth Bush on July 28, 1928. Joyce spent many years working as a secretary in education. She later retired and enjoyed spending time with her family. Joyce will forever be in our hearts.
In honor of Joyce, a visitation will be held Friday, Aug. 17, from 9 to 11 a.m. at Horan & McConaty Funeral Home (11150 East Dartmouth Ave., Aurora). The funeral service will follow directly after visitation at 11 a.m. A graveside service will be held Saturday, Aug. 18, at Rosebud Cemetery, 3420 Grand Ave., Glenwood Springs.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world