Lawrence R. Rydiger 1925-2016
November 5, 2016
Lawrence R. Rydiger, Oct 14, 1925-Oct 24, 2016.
Beloved husband to Elaine. Father to Susan, Bob and Jon. Grandfather to Kerry and Amanda. Born in Minneapolis. Attended Patrick Henry High School and was a member of the ski team. After a high school deferment he enlisted in the U.S. Navy. Served with the Seabees in the Philippines during World War II.
Larry had many interests and at the top of his list was skiing at Vail. He was a member of the Vail National Ski Patrol (1965-1976) and there was nothing he liked better than being the "first one up and the last one down." For the full obituary, visit NewcomerDenver.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday