Memorial Thursday for Susan Olds Nacht
December 1, 2003
Susan Olds Nacht, 56, died Nov. 30 in her home.
Family and friends said Nacht was a dedicated and passionate wife, mother, friend, teacher and artist. They said she wove her talents together to create a family and community of great love.
Nacht is survived by her husband, A. Leonard nacht; son Joshua and his wife Alison; son Jacob and partner Amy; brothers Stephen and Robin Olds; stepchildren Danial and his wife Dana; Deborah and her husband Mark; Stephanie and her husband Guermontes and 12 stepgrandchildren.
A celebration of her life is scheduled 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4 at the Beaver Creek Chapel. Instead of flowers, the family requests memorial donations be sent to the American Indian College Fund, P.O. Box 172449, Denver, CO, 80217-9797, or call 1-800-776-3863, or the Shaw Regional Cancer Center, 322 beard Creek Rd., Edwards CO 81632, or call 970-569-7429.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape