Obituary: Anne S. Norris
March 9, 2018
It is with great sadness that the family of Anne S. Norris announces her passing on Saturday evening, Feb. 3, 2018, at her home in The Commons of Hilltop, located in Grand Junction. She was 94. She is survived by her daughters Connie Bennett, Kim Seal (Vince), Wendy Karvala (David), three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A small, family-only gathering to celebrate her life will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle