Obituary: Caleb Robert Pearson, Feb. 11, 1989, to Aug. 23, 2018
August 29, 2018
Caleb Robert Pearson passed away on Thursday, Aug. 23, in his home. He is survived by his loving wife, his parents and grandparents and wonderful friends.
One of his favorite scriptures and wedding ring tattoo reads, "Love is patient, Love is kind, It does not envy, It does not boast, It is not proud." — 1 Corinthians 13:4
He loved his wife so dearly. Here is a short poem written to his wife:
You are the dream I never knew
How lucky I am that it is true
A love that quickly grew
A love that shines, it is simply you, Starlight
There will be a private funeral on Friday, Aug. 31. There will be a celebration of life potluck party on Saturday, Sept. 8, at 1 p.m. at Grandma's house in Parker. Please do not wear black. Please wear Renaissance faire outfit, if possible, or bright colors; no black allowed. Please come and support everyone who loved Caleb.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds