Obituary: Caleb Robert Pearson, Feb. 11, 1989, to Aug. 23, 2018
August 29, 2018
Caleb Robert Pearson passed away on Thursday, Aug. 23, in his home. He is survived by his loving wife, his parents and grandparents and wonderful friends.
One of his favorite scriptures and wedding ring tattoo reads, "Love is patient, Love is kind, It does not envy, It does not boast, It is not proud." — 1 Corinthians 13:4
He loved his wife so dearly. Here is a short poem written to his wife:
You are the dream I never knew
How lucky I am that it is true
A love that quickly grew
A love that shines, it is simply you, Starlight
There will be a private funeral on Friday, Aug. 31. There will be a celebration of life potluck party on Saturday, Sept. 8, at 1 p.m. at Grandma's house in Parker. Please do not wear black. Please wear Renaissance faire outfit, if possible, or bright colors; no black allowed. Please come and support everyone who loved Caleb.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018