Obituary: Dan Sandoval
September 26, 2018
Dan Sandoval, Vail Valley resident of 30-plus years, passed away on Thursday, Sept. 20, at home surrounded by his loved ones. An avid outdoorsman, Dan loved nothing more than to play guitar, harmonica, sing and be around family and friends.
Dan was married to Marcella for a wonderful 53 years, leaving behind a marriage and family who loved him dearly. Dan is survived by his wife, five children, 15 grandchildren, two great-grandchildren and six siblings.
A celebration of Dan's life is planned for Thursday, Sept. 27, at 5 p.m. at 305 McGregor Drive in Gypsum. A mass for the repose of his soul will take place at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 28, at St. Mary's Church, 215 Capitol St. in Eagle.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect