Obituary: Darlene ‘Brandi’ Juedemann, April 29, 1962, to Dec. 8, 2017
December 28, 2017
Brandi was taken from us much too soon. She passed away at Denver Health, surrounded by family and friends. She will be dearly missed.
She is survived by her husband, Rick "Cotton" Juedemann, her daughter Jamie Curtin, son Dustin Juedemann, two grandsons Jeffry Curtin and Landon Juedemann, parents Gerald and Carole Finch and brothers Marshal, Dale and Chuck Finch
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, Jan. 27, at the Gypsum Creek Grill from 1 to 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, donations will be accepted for Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics