Obituary: Darlene ‘Brandi’ Juedemann, April 29, 1962, to Dec. 8, 2017
December 28, 2017
Brandi was taken from us much too soon. She passed away at Denver Health, surrounded by family and friends. She will be dearly missed.
She is survived by her husband, Rick "Cotton" Juedemann, her daughter Jamie Curtin, son Dustin Juedemann, two grandsons Jeffry Curtin and Landon Juedemann, parents Gerald and Carole Finch and brothers Marshal, Dale and Chuck Finch
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, Jan. 27, at the Gypsum Creek Grill from 1 to 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, donations will be accepted for Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Skier killed in avalanche near Telluride