Obituary: Darlene ‘Brandi’ Juedemann, April 29, 1962, to Dec. 8, 2017
December 28, 2017
Brandi was taken from us much too soon. She passed away at Denver Health, surrounded by family and friends. She will be dearly missed.
She is survived by her husband, Rick "Cotton" Juedemann, her daughter Jamie Curtin, son Dustin Juedemann, two grandsons Jeffry Curtin and Landon Juedemann, parents Gerald and Carole Finch and brothers Marshal, Dale and Chuck Finch
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, Jan. 27, at the Gypsum Creek Grill from 1 to 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, donations will be accepted for Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first