Obituary: Deanna ‘Dee’ Metzger, May 13, 1950 — Dec. 21, 2018
January 2, 2019
It is with great sadness that this world lost an amazing wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend on Dec. 21. Deanna "Dee" Metzger and her husband, Lou, were here visiting their daughter Heidi Telles (pictured with Dee) and her family for the holidays when Dee passed away.
Dee is survived by her husband, Lou, her daughter, Heidi Telles (her husband Patrick), and their kids, Joshua, Maya and Harper, her son, Eric, and his son, EJ, who are both in Pennsylvania, her brother and sister-in-law and also a niece and nephew, all from Virginia and Oklahoma.
It was far too soon for her to go but her love will carry on through her entire family.
There will be a private ceremony at the Metzgers' Pennsylvania home to celebrate her life. In lieu of flowers, donations to Dumb Friends League or The Alzheimer's Association would be appreciated.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history