Obituary: Evelyn Seidenberg, 1937-2018
September 28, 2018
Evelyn Seidenberg, of Lakewood, formerly of Albany, New York, and Boynton Beach, Florida, has passed away. Evelyn is the mother of William Schrier and Becky (Phil) Matsen; sister of Martin Lewis and the late Rita Spero; and grandmother of Ashley, Elizabeth and Jessica Matsen.
A graveside service will be held Sunday, Sept. 30, at 10 a.m. at the Leadville Hebrew Cemetery. Contributions can be made in Evelyn's name to Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County at http://www.literacypbc.org. Visit http://www.feldmanmortuary.com for a full obituary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest