Obituary: Henry Lovato, Feb. 25, 1959, to July 19, 2018
July 24, 2018
Henry Lovato, born Feb. 25, 1959, was a kind-hearted man whose generosity was matched only by his fun-loving attitude.
He died July 19, 2018, at the age of 59, and he is survived by three sisters, one brother and a slew of nieces, nephews, cousins and life-long friends.
Henry graduated from Battle Mountain High School in 1977 and served four years in the U.S. Army before returning home, where he put his electrical and mechanical expertise to work for the town of Vail and other local businesses.
For many of us, Uncle Mamby was the adventurous philanthropist who was never short on ideas, time or resources.
Henry helped countless people, from buying anything we needed to turning a boring afternoon into a fun contest using only a clothespin. He cared for us, he loved us and he drove us crazy.
Please come share memories and celebrate Henry's life at noon on Saturday, July 28, at 742 Second St. in Gypsum.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response