Obituary: Ivan Vasquez, Dec. 14, 1959, to Jan. 6, 2018
January 10, 2018
Ivan Vasquez of Minturn, left us on Jan. 6, 2018. Ivan was born in Gilman on Dec. 14, 1959, to Jose and Ramona Vasquez. He was a graduate of Battle Mountain High School.
Ivan loved the outdoors, his family and pets. Ivan is survived by his parents, Jose and Ramona Vasquez, of Olathe; his brothers, Larry, Gilbert and Abel and sisters, Ella, Vera, Judy, Pam and Patricia, and many nieces and nephews.
The family would like to invite you to celebrate Ivan's life on Friday, Jan. 12, at St. Patrick's Parish in Minturn. There will be a viewing at 9 a.m., Rosary at 10 a.m., Mass at 11 a.m. and a reception following.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job