Obituary: Ivan Vasquez, Dec. 14, 1959, to Jan. 6, 2018
January 10, 2018
Ivan Vasquez of Minturn, left us on Jan. 6, 2018. Ivan was born in Gilman on Dec. 14, 1959, to Jose and Ramona Vasquez. He was a graduate of Battle Mountain High School.
Ivan loved the outdoors, his family and pets. Ivan is survived by his parents, Jose and Ramona Vasquez, of Olathe; his brothers, Larry, Gilbert and Abel and sisters, Ella, Vera, Judy, Pam and Patricia, and many nieces and nephews.
The family would like to invite you to celebrate Ivan's life on Friday, Jan. 12, at St. Patrick's Parish in Minturn. There will be a viewing at 9 a.m., Rosary at 10 a.m., Mass at 11 a.m. and a reception following.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)