Obituary: Ivan Vasquez, Dec. 14, 1959, to Jan. 6, 2018
January 10, 2018
Ivan Vasquez of Minturn, left us on Jan. 6, 2018. Ivan was born in Gilman on Dec. 14, 1959, to Jose and Ramona Vasquez. He was a graduate of Battle Mountain High School.
Ivan loved the outdoors, his family and pets. Ivan is survived by his parents, Jose and Ramona Vasquez, of Olathe; his brothers, Larry, Gilbert and Abel and sisters, Ella, Vera, Judy, Pam and Patricia, and many nieces and nephews.
The family would like to invite you to celebrate Ivan's life on Friday, Jan. 12, at St. Patrick's Parish in Minturn. There will be a viewing at 9 a.m., Rosary at 10 a.m., Mass at 11 a.m. and a reception following.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Catherine Kelley, age 74, of Edwards
- Obituary: Caleb Brown Hurtt, of Naples, Florida, and Vail
- Obituary: Peggy Viehland Fossett, June 10 1944, to Oct. 17, 2017
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” David Cox Jr., May 29, 1960, to Jan 27, 2018
- Minnie Mondragon, formerly of Red Cliff, has died at age 84 (obituary)
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second