Obituary: Jean Gates Stephens
August 21, 2018
Jean Gates Stephens, 84, of Grand Junction, passed away Friday, Aug. 17, under Hope West Hospice Care.
She is survived by her daughters Cindy Webb, Deborah Burford and Lynn Laramore; brother William Gates; sisters Janice Muller and Janet Mayne; eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, Aug. 25, at 11 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 3940 27 1/2 Road in Grand Junction. Memorial contributions may be made to Hope West or the First Presbyterian Church Grand Junction.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum