Obituary: Jean Gates Stephens
August 21, 2018
Jean Gates Stephens, 84, of Grand Junction, passed away Friday, Aug. 17, under Hope West Hospice Care.
She is survived by her daughters Cindy Webb, Deborah Burford and Lynn Laramore; brother William Gates; sisters Janice Muller and Janet Mayne; eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, Aug. 25, at 11 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 3940 27 1/2 Road in Grand Junction. Memorial contributions may be made to Hope West or the First Presbyterian Church Grand Junction.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon