Obituary: Jean Gates Stephens
August 21, 2018
Jean Gates Stephens, 84, of Grand Junction, passed away Friday, Aug. 17, under Hope West Hospice Care.
She is survived by her daughters Cindy Webb, Deborah Burford and Lynn Laramore; brother William Gates; sisters Janice Muller and Janet Mayne; eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, Aug. 25, at 11 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 3940 27 1/2 Road in Grand Junction. Memorial contributions may be made to Hope West or the First Presbyterian Church Grand Junction.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world