Obituary: Jeffery Marsh, Sept. 9, 1945, to Oct. 15, 2017
November 15, 2017
Jeff Marsh was a wonderful man and father taking us kids to Vail. He never stopped loving it here. It will always be his home. Jennifer Davis and Katie LaGasse will honor his wishes and bring him home to Vail and have a plaque named in his respect. He was able to see Vail grow into the beautiful town it is now.
Love you, Daddy, Jenny and Katie.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first