Obituary: Kathleen (Kathy) Mary Yantzer, May 8, 1944, to Dec. 10, 2017
December 11, 2017
Kathleen "Kathy" Mary Yantzer passed away peacefully at her home on Dec. 10, 2017. She was born May 8, 1944, to James and Lila McDonald in Bismarck, North Dakota.
She is survived by her loving husband of 50 years, Sam Yantzer; two sons, Jamie (Erica) Yantzer and Jason (Carrie) Yantzer; one brother, Richard McDonald; 13 wonderful grandchildren and one great-grandson.
Kathy had a deep passion and love for her family, her wonderful friends and all animals.
Prior to her death, she was writing a story about two dogs trying to find their way home. She is preceded in death by her parents and two twin daughters. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to your local fire department.
Please join us to celebrate Kathy's life on Saturday, Dec. 16, at 10 a.m. at Gypsum Town Hall, 50 Lundgren Blvd., Gypsum.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass
- Skier killed in avalanche near Telluride