Obituary: Kathleen (Kathy) Mary Yantzer, May 8, 1944, to Dec. 10, 2017
December 11, 2017
Kathleen "Kathy" Mary Yantzer passed away peacefully at her home on Dec. 10, 2017.
She was born May 8, 1944, to James and Lila McDonald in Bismarck, North Dakota.
She is survived by her loving husband of 50 years, Sam Yantzer; two sons, Jamie (Erica) Yantzer and Jason (Carrie) Yantzer; one brother, Richard McDonald; 13 wonderful grandchildren and one great-grandson.
Kathy had a deep passion and love for her family, her wonderful friends and all animals.
Prior to her death, she was writing a story about two dogs trying to find their way home.
She is preceded in death by her parents and two twin daughters.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to your local fire department.
Please join us to celebrate Kathy's life on Saturday, Dec. 16, at 10 a.m. at Gypsum Town Hall, 50 Lundgren Blvd., Gypsum.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Spring Back to Vail returns starting March 31; SOJA musical headliner