Obituary: Leonard Stewart Mandor
October 28, 2017
Leonard Stewart Mandor, of Boca Raton, Florida, passed away Monday, Oct. 23, 2017. Leonard was the loving husband of Natalia; adored father of Samantha (Michael Benjamin) Mandor, Gregory (Michelle) Mandor and Melissa Mandor; stepfather of Michael (Christina) Shore, Natasha "Tash" (Jill) Shore and Michelle Shore; cherished grandfather of Lucas and Matthew; and beloved brother of Robert (Elizabeth) Mandor.
Services were held Wednesday, Oct. 25, at Temple Beth El in Boca Raton, Florida. Memorial contributions can be made to League of Ribbons in memory of Leonard Stewart Mandor, Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation, 745 Meadows Road, Boca Raton, FL 33486, or through brrh.com.
Details are available through the Keith Kronish Jewish funeral director at his email, kronish firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)