Obituary: Leonard Stewart Mandor
October 28, 2017
Leonard Stewart Mandor, of Boca Raton, Florida, passed away Monday, Oct. 23, 2017. Leonard was the loving husband of Natalia; adored father of Samantha (Michael Benjamin) Mandor, Gregory (Michelle) Mandor and Melissa Mandor; stepfather of Michael (Christina) Shore, Natasha "Tash" (Jill) Shore and Michelle Shore; cherished grandfather of Lucas and Matthew; and beloved brother of Robert (Elizabeth) Mandor.
Services were held Wednesday, Oct. 25, at Temple Beth El in Boca Raton, Florida. Memorial contributions can be made to League of Ribbons in memory of Leonard Stewart Mandor, Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation, 745 Meadows Road, Boca Raton, FL 33486, or through brrh.com.
Details are available through the Keith Kronish Jewish funeral director at his email, kronish firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack