Obituary: Michael H. Rysavy
May 3, 2018
Michael H. Rysavy passed away on Friday, April 27, Mike lived in Colorado most of his life.
Mike liked to drive trucks, cook, watch sci-fi movies, shoot his guns and drink his whiskey. He was a National Rifle Association supporter.
Mike is survived by his brother Mitch Rysavy, wife Karen, children Roxanne and Matt, sister Geri Klahr and husband Tom Klahr and niece Jessica Klahr.
With many family and friends, we all will miss Mike.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday