Obituary: Michael H. Rysavy
May 3, 2018
Michael H. Rysavy passed away on Friday, April 27, Mike lived in Colorado most of his life.
Mike liked to drive trucks, cook, watch sci-fi movies, shoot his guns and drink his whiskey. He was a National Rifle Association supporter.
Mike is survived by his brother Mitch Rysavy, wife Karen, children Roxanne and Matt, sister Geri Klahr and husband Tom Klahr and niece Jessica Klahr.
With many family and friends, we all will miss Mike.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley