Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
September 12, 2017
Michael "Mike" D. Lujan, 59, of Leadville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 6, at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood. He was born on Aug. 20, 1958, in Leadville to Arthur and Theresa L. Martinez.
Mike graduated from high school and went to work in construction. He was an avid sports fan and loved the Denver Broncos and the Colorado Rockies. He also enjoyed fishing and watching television. He is survived by his pets, Kujo and Lobo, as well as his parents, brothers, sisters and nieces and nephews.
A rosary will be held Friday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church in Minturn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church, with interment to follow at Riverview Cemetery in Minturn.
Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit Mike's online obituary a http://www.kentfuneralhomes.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for his family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard