Obituary: Michael ‘Mike’ D. Lujan, Aug. 20 1958 – Sept. 6, 2017
September 12, 2017
Michael "Mike" D. Lujan, 59, of Leadville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 6, at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood. He was born on Aug. 20, 1958, in Leadville to Arthur and Theresa L. Martinez.
Mike graduated from high school and went to work in construction. He was an avid sports fan and loved the Denver Broncos and the Colorado Rockies. He also enjoyed fishing and watching television. He is survived by his pets, Kujo and Lobo, as well as his parents, brothers, sisters and nieces and nephews.
A rosary will be held Friday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church in Minturn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Saturday, Sept. 16, at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick's Parish Church, with interment to follow at Riverview Cemetery in Minturn.
Contributions may be made to the family. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Leadville is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit Mike's online obituary a http://www.kentfuneralhomes.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for his family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’