Obituary: Patrick O’Connor, July 31, 1958, to Dec. 8, 2017
January 9, 2018
Patrick O'Connor, 59, of Gypsum, passed away Friday, Dec. 8, after a brief illness.
Pat was born July 31, 1958, in Denver, preceded in death by his parents, Ralph and Barbara O'Connor; and survived by one brother, Michael O'Connor; nieces, Lexi and Shelby; and several cousins.
A celebration of his life will be held from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 27, at the Brush Creek Pavilion, 909 Capital St., Eagle. Lunch will be served.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)