Obituary: Rick V. Wallingford
November 19, 2018
Rick V. Wallingford, 73, of Beulah, Colorado, passed away on Nov. 11, 2018. He was preceded in death by his parents, Clinton Wallingford and Betty Nesbitt. Rick is survived by his daughters, Gail Wallingford-Ingo and Sharon (Don) Kenley; his partner, Juanita (Nita) Anderson; two brothers; three grandsons; two great-grandsons; and numerous other cherished friends and family members.
Rick lived a lifetime of law enforcement and rodeo, both of which he was deeply committed to and respected for. He was a gentleman with old time cowboy flare that was never at a loss for words, and anyone who had an association with him whether it be for a minute, a day or a lifetime was treated with great respect and consideration.
Cremation, Montgomery & Steward Crematorium. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, in the Montgomery & Steward Funeral Chapel, 1317 N. Main Street, Pueblo. The family would request in lieu of food and flowers, donations be made to CMU Rodeo Team, c/o Kevin Bates, 1450 North 12th Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Online condolences please at http://www.MontgomerySteward.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek