Obituary: Rick V. Wallingford
November 19, 2018
Rick V. Wallingford, 73, of Beulah, Colorado, passed away on Nov. 11, 2018. He was preceded in death by his parents, Clinton Wallingford and Betty Nesbitt. Rick is survived by his daughters, Gail Wallingford-Ingo and Sharon (Don) Kenley; his partner, Juanita (Nita) Anderson; two brothers; three grandsons; two great-grandsons; and numerous other cherished friends and family members.
Rick lived a lifetime of law enforcement and rodeo, both of which he was deeply committed to and respected for. He was a gentleman with old time cowboy flare that was never at a loss for words, and anyone who had an association with him whether it be for a minute, a day or a lifetime was treated with great respect and consideration.
Cremation, Montgomery & Steward Crematorium. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, in the Montgomery & Steward Funeral Chapel, 1317 N. Main Street, Pueblo. The family would request in lieu of food and flowers, donations be made to CMU Rodeo Team, c/o Kevin Bates, 1450 North 12th Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Online condolences please at http://www.MontgomerySteward.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019