Obituary: Robert Dean Paine Jr., Oct 7, 1964, to Mar 20, 2018
March 26, 2018
Robert Dean Paine Jr. passed away at his home on Tuesday, March 20, at the age of 53.
He was born in Idaho Falls, Idaho, to parents Bobby Mapp and Dean Paine on Oct. 7, 1964. By the age of 2, he moved to Glenwood Springs and was raised by his grandparents, Glenda and Max Paine. He graduated from Glenwood High School and served in the Army for 11 years. In 1989, he married and started his family.
He was the beloved husband of Pamela Paine for 28 years and proud father of Mathew and Linzabeth Paine. He left the world too quickly and will surely be missed by his friends and family members.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin