Obituary: Susana C. Miranda, 1944-2018
June 11, 2018
Susana Miranda passed away peacefully of natural causes in her home in Minturn on April 21, 2018.
She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from Angelo State University and her Master of Education from Adams State University. She was an elementary school teacher for Eagle County Schools for 32 years.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Narciso and Lionor Miranda; her brothers (Ret.) Lt. Col. Narciso Miranda and Alberto Miranda. She is survived by her sisters Eloisa Miranda and Elvira Spence.
The celebration of life planned for Sunday, June 10, has been postponed due to illness in the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in skier death case. Upper Prima Cornice was closed where Taft Conlin died in an in-bounds avalanche
- Vail Valley churches, law enforcement plan for protests by Westboro Baptist Church
- Legal aspects of Taft Conlin case more about behavior after Colorado Supreme Court’s decision kept out most avalanche evidence
- Vail Resorts’ expert witness says ski company closed Prima properly, as Taft Conlin skier death case heads into final days
- Victim ID’d after arrest made in suspected West Glenwood Springs murder of homeless man