Obituary: Susana C. Miranda, 1944-2018
June 11, 2018
Susana Miranda passed away peacefully of natural causes in her home in Minturn on April 21, 2018.
She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from Angelo State University and her Master of Education from Adams State University. She was an elementary school teacher for Eagle County Schools for 32 years.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Narciso and Lionor Miranda; her brothers (Ret.) Lt. Col. Narciso Miranda and Alberto Miranda. She is survived by her sisters Eloisa Miranda and Elvira Spence.
The celebration of life planned for Sunday, June 10, has been postponed due to illness in the family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Police in the Vail Valley try to offer help to people who are panhandling
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17