Obituary: Theodore Lawrence James III, Dec. 13, 1957, to Aug. 28, 2017
September 4, 2017
Theodore Lawrence James III, passed away peacefully at his home in Eagle the evening of Aug. 28. Ted is survived by his wife, Elizabeth Hardie James, his children, Will and Lakotah Hardie, Kat James and many loved ones.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 17, at the Brush Creek Pavilion in Eagle. A full obituary and information about donating to Walking Mountains and/or River Watch of Colorado in Ted's honor can be found at http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season