Obituary: Theodore Lawrence James III, Dec. 13, 1957, to Aug. 28, 2017
September 4, 2017
Theodore Lawrence James III, passed away peacefully at his home in Eagle the evening of Aug. 28. Ted is survived by his wife, Elizabeth Hardie James, his children, Will and Lakotah Hardie, Kat James and many loved ones.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 17, at the Brush Creek Pavilion in Eagle. A full obituary and information about donating to Walking Mountains and/or River Watch of Colorado in Ted's honor can be found at http://www.baileykentfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire