Rolland Randall, life-long Eagle resident, dies at 97
December 31, 2003
A memorial service for life-long Eagle resident Rolland Randall, 97, will be held Saturday, 1 p.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Eagle. A reception will follow at the Golden Eagle Senior Center, 700 Broadway in Eagle.
Randall died on Dec. 25. He was preceded in death by his wife, Eileen; and by a son, Jim. He is survived by two daughters, Peggy Buckau of Eagle and Pat Pinkowski of Denver; and a sister, Virginia Randall Cooper of Glenwood Springs; granddaughter Susan Kus and her husband, Glenn of Port Charlotte, Fla.; grandson Michael Buckau and great-grandson Max of Costa Mesa, Calif.; and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family requests that memorial donations be directed to St. Mary’s Catholic Church, P.O. Box 1390, Edwards, Colo., 81632.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85