Rolland Randall, life-long Eagle resident, dies at 97
December 31, 2003
A memorial service for life-long Eagle resident Rolland Randall, 97, will be held Saturday, 1 p.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Eagle. A reception will follow at the Golden Eagle Senior Center, 700 Broadway in Eagle.
Randall died on Dec. 25. He was preceded in death by his wife, Eileen; and by a son, Jim. He is survived by two daughters, Peggy Buckau of Eagle and Pat Pinkowski of Denver; and a sister, Virginia Randall Cooper of Glenwood Springs; granddaughter Susan Kus and her husband, Glenn of Port Charlotte, Fla.; grandson Michael Buckau and great-grandson Max of Costa Mesa, Calif.; and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family requests that memorial donations be directed to St. Mary’s Catholic Church, P.O. Box 1390, Edwards, Colo., 81632.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail