Vail Daily obituary: Judith Lee Qualls, 1939-2015
August 28, 2015
Judith Lee Qualls peacefully earned her angel wings and danced her way to heaven on July 18. She was 75 years old.
She spent her whole life smiling and encouraged those around her to do the same. Her laughter was contagious and could always be heard.
Judy is preceded by her parents Ernie and Juanita Hester and her oldest son Tom.
She is survived by her loving sons Timothy and Matthew, nine grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
Judy's celebration of life will be Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Gypsum cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings