Vail Daily obituary: Judith Lee Qualls, 1939-2015
August 28, 2015
Judith Lee Qualls peacefully earned her angel wings and danced her way to heaven on July 18. She was 75 years old.
She spent her whole life smiling and encouraged those around her to do the same. Her laughter was contagious and could always be heard.
Judy is preceded by her parents Ernie and Juanita Hester and her oldest son Tom.
She is survived by her loving sons Timothy and Matthew, nine grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
Judy's celebration of life will be Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Gypsum cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced