Vail Daily obituary: Melissa Romanin, 1955-2015
July 16, 2015
Melissa Romanin was received into the arms of the Lord on June 27.
Missy was an amazing chef, and we are celebrating her life with a pot luck memorial on Saturday at her home at 934 Sylvan Lake Road in Eagle Ranch from 1-3 p.m. Please bring a dish and any stories that you wish to share about Missy.
In lieu of flowers and donations, please give blood to any blood bank of your choice at any time in your life in remembrance of Missy!
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon