Vail Daily obituary: Nathan David Bionaz, 1981-2015
July 15, 2015
Nathan passed away on July 8. He was an accomplished iron worker, loving son, incredible big brother and fantastic uncle. He was full of honesty and strength. We take comfort in knowing he is in the universe's hands, and the universe is a beautiful place.
Nathan is survived by his mother, Janie; father, John; his sisters Christine and Tara; and his niece Fiona Lynn.
In lieu of flowers, we ask that donations be made to The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention at http://www.AFSP.org/ways-to-give.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move