Vail Daily obituary: Nathan David Bionaz, 1981-2015
July 15, 2015
Nathan passed away on July 8. He was an accomplished iron worker, loving son, incredible big brother and fantastic uncle. He was full of honesty and strength. We take comfort in knowing he is in the universe's hands, and the universe is a beautiful place.
Nathan is survived by his mother, Janie; father, John; his sisters Christine and Tara; and his niece Fiona Lynn.
In lieu of flowers, we ask that donations be made to The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention at http://www.AFSP.org/ways-to-give.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip