Vail Daily obituary: Patti Ann (Jozwick) Burkhart, 1951-2016
July 11, 2016
On the morning of Wednesday, June 29, 2016, Patti passed away peacefully while being comforted by her husband at Porter Hospice in Littleton, Colorado.
She is survived by her husband, David; twin sister, Donna Storey; daughters Jessica (Filter), Rebecca (Filter), and Whitney (Tandy); two grandsons; and many loved nieces and nephews.
A service will be held for Patti Burkhart at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 23, at Skyview Presbyterian Church, located at 251 E. Stern Blvd., in Centennial, Colorado.
Food and fellowship will follow the service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest