Vail Daily obituary: Patti Ann (Jozwick) Burkhart, 1951-2016
July 11, 2016
On the morning of Wednesday, June 29, 2016, Patti passed away peacefully while being comforted by her husband at Porter Hospice in Littleton, Colorado.
She is survived by her husband, David; twin sister, Donna Storey; daughters Jessica (Filter), Rebecca (Filter), and Whitney (Tandy); two grandsons; and many loved nieces and nephews.
A service will be held for Patti Burkhart at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 23, at Skyview Presbyterian Church, located at 251 E. Stern Blvd., in Centennial, Colorado.
Food and fellowship will follow the service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- El Chapo likely off to ‘Alcatraz of the Rockies’ in Colorado
- Vail Valley hotels take five of top 10 spots on list of best hotels in Colorado