Vail Daily obituary: Patti Ann (Jozwick) Burkhart, 1951-2016
July 11, 2016
On the morning of Wednesday, June 29, 2016, Patti passed away peacefully while being comforted by her husband at Porter Hospice in Littleton, Colorado.
She is survived by her husband, David; twin sister, Donna Storey; daughters Jessica (Filter), Rebecca (Filter), and Whitney (Tandy); two grandsons; and many loved nieces and nephews.
A service will be held for Patti Burkhart at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 23, at Skyview Presbyterian Church, located at 251 E. Stern Blvd., in Centennial, Colorado.
Food and fellowship will follow the service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships