Vail Daily obituary: Roseline Ransom, 1945-2016
February 2, 2016
Roseline Ransom, 70, of Gypsum, passed away on Saturday at Larchwood Inns.
She was born on July 13, 1945, to Epifano and Mary Garcia in Taos, New Mexico. Roseline was a daycare provider.
She is survived by her husband, Bert Ransom; daughters, Jackilie Leyba and Annie Burnham; two brothers; three sisters; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at a later date in Gypsum. Online condolences can be left at http://www.Callahan-Edfast.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards