Vail Daily obituary: Roseline Ransom, 1945-2016
February 2, 2016
Roseline Ransom, 70, of Gypsum, passed away on Saturday at Larchwood Inns.
She was born on July 13, 1945, to Epifano and Mary Garcia in Taos, New Mexico. Roseline was a daycare provider.
She is survived by her husband, Bert Ransom; daughters, Jackilie Leyba and Annie Burnham; two brothers; three sisters; and two grandchildren.
Services will be at a later date in Gypsum. Online condolences can be left at http://www.Callahan-Edfast.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect