Vail Daily obituary: Shari M. Dinser
June 7, 2013
Shari M Dinser, 59, of Milford, Mich., died Wednesday.
She was born in Detroit to Regina Dinser. She lived in Eagle Valley for years.
She is survived by daughter Alexandria Hackl; her mother; brothers Daniel and Jimmy; and sisters Susie, Sally and Shirley.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. June 10 at Brighton Nazarene Church, in Brighton, Mich.
Memorial gifts may be sent to Alexandria Hackl.
Generations Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect