Vail Daily obituary: Shari M. Dinser
June 7, 2013
Shari M Dinser, 59, of Milford, Mich., died Wednesday.
She was born in Detroit to Regina Dinser. She lived in Eagle Valley for years.
She is survived by daughter Alexandria Hackl; her mother; brothers Daniel and Jimmy; and sisters Susie, Sally and Shirley.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. June 10 at Brighton Nazarene Church, in Brighton, Mich.
Memorial gifts may be sent to Alexandria Hackl.
Generations Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days