Vail Daily obituary: Terry Lind Carter
February 4, 2017
On Jan. 24, the valley mourned the death of a native. Terry Lind Carter left us to join his father, Russell, sister Linda, brothers Dave and Ricky along with his uncles Sammy and Frank, cousins and friends. Terry was a native of the Eagle Valley and resided on Squaw Creek in Edwards all his life. He was a father of three daughters, Tiffany, Fawn and Cheyenne Carter, and one son, Coree Simmons. He was a grandfather to Karizma, Gabe, Kyler and Gabby. He is survived by his mother, Wanda, brother, Danny Joe, sister, Charlotte, several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Please join us for a celebration of Terry's life on Thursday at 3 p.m. at the Best Western/Eagle Lodge in Eagle. There will be a reception immediately following. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made at any Wells Fargo Bank to the Terry Carter Memorial Account.
“Today was a great win for Coloradans.”Jared PolisDemocratic Senator, Colorado
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job