Vail Daily obituary: Terry Lind Carter
February 4, 2017
On Jan. 24, the valley mourned the death of a native. Terry Lind Carter left us to join his father, Russell, sister Linda, brothers Dave and Ricky along with his uncles Sammy and Frank, cousins and friends. Terry was a native of the Eagle Valley and resided on Squaw Creek in Edwards all his life. He was a father of three daughters, Tiffany, Fawn and Cheyenne Carter, and one son, Coree Simmons. He was a grandfather to Karizma, Gabe, Kyler and Gabby. He is survived by his mother, Wanda, brother, Danny Joe, sister, Charlotte, several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Please join us for a celebration of Terry's life on Thursday at 3 p.m. at the Best Western/Eagle Lodge in Eagle. There will be a reception immediately following. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made at any Wells Fargo Bank to the Terry Carter Memorial Account.
“Today was a great win for Coloradans.”Jared PolisDemocratic Senator, Colorado
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season