Vail Daily obituary: Terry Lind Carter
February 4, 2017
On Jan. 24, the valley mourned the death of a native. Terry Lind Carter left us to join his father Russell, sister Linda, brothers Dave and Ricky along with his uncles Sammy and Frank, cousins and friends. Terry was a native of the Eagle Valley and resided on Squaw Creek in Edwards all his life. He was a father of three daughters, Tiffany, Fawn and Cheyenne Carter, and one son, Coree Simmons. He was a grandfather to Karizma, Gabe, Kyler and Gabby. He is survived by his mother Wanda, brother Danny Joe, sister Charlotte, several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Please join us for a celebration of Terry's life on Thursday at 3 p.m. at the Best Western/Eagle Lodge in Eagle. There will be a reception immediately following. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made at any Wells Fargo Bank to the Terry Carter Memorial Account.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract